20% of the sale goes to fund one the following three charities. Two are local charities that help stray cats and dogs. The other one is a foundation to support kids in war zones. The remaining 80% will fund Stella's education. This is Stella's first foray into a funding campaign and her business adventure.
We are fortunate to have a buckeye tree in our front yard that yields a ton of buckeye nuts every year:
And we turn these buckeyes into necklaces and bracelets for a good cause: